4 Pearl Parade, Pearl Beach
Situated directly across from the pristine sands of Pearl Beach, this contemporary take on the classic Australian beach house was designed with extended family holidays in mind. Showcasing a spectacular array of indoor-outdoor living spaces, it's a home primed for entertaining, relaxation, or the perfect blend of both.
Beyond its humble weatherboard cottage facade, the main living pavilion reveals an expansive open-plan living, kitchen, and dining room, framing ocean views via bi-fold windows laced by sheer wall-to-wall curtains. Even winters are delightful, thanks to the sandstone-clad fireplace which centres around this zone.
Additionally, the elegant L-shaped kitchen with an oversized waterfall island bench is a keen entertainer's dream, with easy flow into the dining area, affording enough space for tables of up to twelve people.
Continuing down the hallway, external and internal windows illuminate three double bedrooms, including the master suite, a bathroom, and a hallway laundry. Ideal as a guest-family retreat, an oversized fourth bedroom resides in the separate but equally refined pavilion, with its personal living and dining room, plus a third bathroom.
Meanwhile, encircled by the home is the sun-drenched private deck, leading from the bi-fold doors off the main living room to the rear grassed yard with ample space for garden picnics, a game of backyard cricket, or a safe spot for the kids and pets to play.
Ultimately, with the endless natural beauty of the Central Coast on its doorstep, this coastal charmer is readymade as a dream holiday home or as that final step to make a permanent sea change.
● Refined weatherboard beach house designed for family living
● Expansive main pavilion with combined living, kitchen, and dining zones
● Full-width bi-fold windows framing direct ocean views
● Beautiful timber flooring, ducted air-conditioning, and plantation shutters
● Modern L-shaped kitchen with oversized island bench and breakfast bar
● Feature sandstone-clad fireplace for year-round atmosphere
● Secluded rear wing include three bedrooms and two bathrooms
● Guest family suite or teenager's retreat in a separate pavilion
● Bi-fold doors from the main living leading to a central entertainer's deck
Council Rates: $7,365.24 pa, Water Rates: $849.09 pa
Potential Investment Returns:
Holiday rental: Peak $1250 per night, Off Peak $850.00 per night
Permanent rental: $1850 per week
Open: Sat, 10 Dec 11:45 AM - 12:15 PM