21 Onthonna Terrace, Umina Beach
Australia's affinity for the coast is personified by this classic three-bedroom beach house, with views of the beach and ocean to the front and outlooks of tree canopies from the rear.
Inviting and spacious on three levels, this delightful home provides the perfect opportunity to live by the sea with stunning views, offering the potential to customise, while being perfectly ideal to appreciate and enjoy as-is. The home takes advantage of its elevated position, with decks or balconies found on each floor, affording scenic views from many vantage points.
A huge floor-to-ceiling feature window welcomes you into the main living and dining area with a stunning outlook of the native garden. The main bedroom is private, providing you with your own private space, a walk-in closet, an ensuite bathroom with two entrances, and a balcony.
Ascending to the top floor, a further two bedrooms are located, each with built-ins, along with a well-sized kitchen, and an additional dining space or informal living area, with full-width balconies extending to the front and rear.
There is also a substantial, lower level, which can be accessed separately, this has three sizable storage rooms complete with windows, offering additional space and potential (STCA).
Located in the sought-after South Umina area, beachgoers and nature enthusiasts will feel right at home, Umina Beach and nearby Pearl Beach are all within a short stroll or drive! With the national park so close and Sydney one hour to 90 minutes away, this is the perfect lifestyle property!
* Sublime tri-level coastal home set amongst the treetops
* Water views in front and canopy vistas to the rear
* Beautiful interiors with the potential to add your own flair
* Main level offers living and dining with a picture window and timber floors
* Private main bedroom with walk-in, ensuite, and balcony
* Two further bedrooms on the top floor, each with built-ins and deck access
* Front entertainers deck with views over Broken Bay
* Lower level with separate access has three sizable storage rooms with
* Shade sail carport and low-maintenance gardens
* Short stroll to pristine beaches and Brisbane Water National Park
Council rates: $1,986.54 pa, Water rates: $849.12 pa